Gift yourself with time to savor the past seven days. Be still for several minutes, notice your breathing pattern and sensations in your body.
Slowly allow your thoughts to travel the current from this past week. If you’ve been following daily posts, these prompts may be a spark:
- Today I will savor in my heart … I am love and the Beloved. God is with me.
- Today I will savor in my heart … God tenderly asks, “How are you?” And desires a response.
- Today I will savor in my heart … If life is blessing, it’s time to let go of …
- Today I will savor in my heart … trust is a sacred gift.
- Today I will savor in my heart … grace comes as a surprise, unbidden to support my life. I am worthy to receive.
- Today I will savor in my heart … Dreams arrive to guide us to wholeness, connection, and creation of our art or gift on behalf of our families, the world, and our own delight. Be brave, believe.
Is there a feeling, sensation, or thought from your week that is prominent? Observe what is.
Offer thanksgiving for your life, or a plea for what you desire, or pour out your cares and concerns. Trust in hidden support.
Breathe until you feel your chest and belly expand. Let go. Do it again.
Wiggle your toes. Imagine your breath moving in your body, like a pulse beat.
Wiggle your fingertips
Imagine your breath moving up from your fingertips…
Up your arms…
tickling your scalp and ears, then brushing down your neck, off your shoulders.
Continue to breathe. Quietly and slowly speak these words aloud, allowing your attention to focus and pause when you speak each word:
Soles of feet
Breathe, be still and available for several moments or minutes.
Wiggle and shake your body vigorously.
Today I will savor in my heart … I am love and the Beloved. A sacred spirit dwells with me.