Today I will savor in my heart … I am open to receive love and new possibility.
Today wraps up the week five theme, receive. Savor the past seven days. Be still for several minutes, notice your breathing pattern and sensations in your body.
Slowly allow your thoughts to travel the current from this past week. Be curious, probe your insights. If you’ve been following daily posts, these prompts may be a spark.
Today I will savor in my heart …
- Possibility arrives unannounced. May we be open to receive. (Week five, day 33)
- Consolation and kindness arrives unexpectedly. (Consolation, day 34)
- I do loves me. (Acceptance, day 35)
- Seek, listen, engage, flow. (Flow, day 36)
- My inner sanctuary is a place of refuge, healing, visioning, belonging. (Sanctuary, day 37)
- Friendship. (Friendship, day 38)
Is there a feeling, sensation, or thought from your week that is prominent? Observe what is.
Offer thanksgiving for your life, a plea for what you desire, or pour out your cares and concerns. Trust in hidden support.
I am here, God,
Come, take me
Bless me with your majestic grace
Break me of my ego and deadly capacity to sin
Give me as a gift to your broken and brilliant world
Show me how to willingly receive
Accompany me when I respond
And guide me to savor life.
Tip: Each daily reflection for this every day life retreat is a post in the “Home” tab above. If you want to see all posts, please select the category, “Savor Lent, Savor Life 2013″ from the list to your right.
If you would like to receive the daily posts in your email inbox, you can subscribe by clicking “Follow New Fields” blog, also to the right. Thanks, and do let me know what would be meaningful and helpful to you! Cheers!