Retreats offer intentional time for reflection, learning and centering amidst the many demands of daily life.
A retreat can be scheduled for a day, weekend, week, or be made during everyday life.
Please contact Pegge to design a custom retreat for your goals, mission and time frame. A retreat can be one day, a weekend, online, or amidst everyday daily life.
Custom Retreat Design can include:
- Generate theme and content
- Design and produce vibrant promotional and retreat materials.
- Train and empower adult and student facilitators.
- Direct necessary logistics: site location, advertising, registration, environment.
- Provide overall leadership including session talks, prayer, and spiritual direction.
Retreat themes and talks include topics:
- Appreciative Inquiry: Pioneering into New Territory of What Might Be
- Cultivating Simplicity: Creating Spaciousness In Our Lives
- Discovering Your Life In Jesus Christ: Fully Human, Fully Divine
- Leadership and Service with Soul
- Living in Faith, Hope and Love
- Praying our Daily Lives
- Something Blissful
- Something Peaceful
- Something Hopeful
- SQ: Spiritual Intelligence
- The Air We Breathe
- The Art of Being Human
Retreat leadership experience during the past 23 years includes: over 100 weekend retreats; everyday life working person retreats ranging from ten days to six weeks; and numerous days and evenings of reflection with 8-125 participants, in age ranges from teens to elders.